With the rapid pace of growth in science & technology and frequent paradigm
shifts in policy, governance and management, Continuing Education of working professionals in
the industry is a vital need. The Continuing Education Programme(CEP) office at IIT
Bombay has been set up to meet the manpower training and knowledge upgradation
needs of the industry.
The programmes offered through the CEP office, IIT Bombay have been fulfilling the wide spectrum of continuing educational needs of working professionals from different industries, and we justifiably take pride in the fact that it is one of the preferred continuing education centres, within the country. In recent times, the Continuing Education Programmes of IIT Bombay have also made their presence felt outside of the country, reaffirming their quality and outreach potential. While these programmes continue to promote the objectives of training and dissemination of knowledge related to the frontiers in technology & management, we also view these programmes as forums to.
- Understand challenges and needs in technology & management more clearly.
- Nucleate mutually enriching interactions with the industry fraternity.
- Establish collaborative programs for addressing these challenges and further the state-of-the art.
The Objectives of CEP
- To assist working professionals in widening their knowledge base and improving their skills.
- To help make the Indian industries globally competitive, by providing training in critical and cutting edge areas.
- To promote strong industry-institute interaction and open new areas of cooperation leading to research collaborations.
- To improve the skills of a large number of faculty in various technical institutions across the country, to enable them to improve the quality of the trained manpower coming out of such institutions.
- To seek National and International partnerships in knowledge creation and its dissemination worldwide.
- To foster learning as a vehicle for innovations and growth.
The CEP Office at IIT Bombay is very well equipped to provide the continuing education needs through:
- Outstanding Faculty and staff with a wide spectrum of expertise in science, technology and management.
- State-of-the-art Computational and Laboratory facilities Excellent library with more than 1,97,000 books & 95,000 journals.
- A soon-to-be-commissioned new guest house and campus environment
We invite you to look at our course calendar for our upcoming courses and programs, and stay connected with us on Facebook and LinkedIn.
The CEP Office can also work with you to develop courses tailored to meet your specific training requirements. Please do contact us so that we can understand your training needs.